FAQ 検索 メンバーリスト ユーザーグループ 登録する プロフィール ログイン

go out there and follow the same game plan

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    www.bodyplusbbs.com Forum Index -> トレーニング
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
elvafeng

登録日: 2017.05.02
記事: 5

記事日時: Tue May 02, 2017 5:58 pm    記事の件名: go out there and follow the same game plan 引用付きで返信

After six losses in seven games, the A’s could use a boost, and they’ll get one Tuesday with the return of their most high profile starter, Sonny Gray, and leadoff man Rajai Davis.
“We need to get these guys back,” Oakland manager Bob Melvin said after his team’s 7 2 loss to first place Houston on Sunday. “Get Raj back doing his thing at the top of the lineup, get your No. 1 pitcher back. Hopefully http://www.athleticsfanaticsjersey.com/stephen-vogt-jersey-c-14.html, this is a trend of getting players back instead of losing them , like we have been.”
“We could be going really well and it would still be huge for us to be getting those guys back Fernando Rodriguez Jersey,” third baseman Trevor Plouffe said. “They’re impact players.”
Sean Manaea placed on A’s DL, will miss one start
The A’s lineup certainly could have used some sort of spark Sunday against starter Dallas Keuchel, who is back to his all world form after a down season. Keuchel allowed just three hits in 72/3 innings at Minute Maid Park http://www.athleticsfanaticsjersey.com/andrew-triggs-jersey-c-12.html and Houston took the series two games to one.
The 2015 Cy Young Award winner is 5 0 with a 1.21 ERA. Last year, when Keuchel went 9 12 with a 4.55 ERA before his season was cut short by shoulder inflammation, he still put up a 2.03 ERA against Oakland. This year, he has faced the A’s twice and has allowed seven hits, four walks and two runs in 142/3 innings with 16 strikeouts.
Jesse Hahn, starting for Oakland, took note. Knowing Keuchel was the opposing number, he figured he had little room for error. “You almost have to be perfect out there,” Hahn said. “At the same time, I want to go out there and follow the same game plan I have been, pitch to my strengths, but when runners do get on, you have to be perfect because he’s unbelievable over there.”
Even trying to drive up Keuchel’s pitch count to get him out of the game is a difficult proposition. “He doesn’t make mistakes,” Oakland catcher Josh Phegley said. “A guy like that just pounds the zone with his stuff and I feel like every time I’ve faced him, his pitch count is really low http://www.athleticsfanaticsjersey.com/matt-mcbride-jersey-c-13.html, he gets quick outs, he gets groundballs. You can wait him out, but he has the stuff to punch you out and he throws strikes. And if you’re a little aggressive and you want to swing, it’s a ball.”
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示
Bosequic

登録日: 2017.07.12
記事: 2

記事日時: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 pm    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

It is another channel to keep up with good news.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    www.bodyplusbbs.com Forum Index -> トレーニング All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum