FAQ 検索 メンバーリスト ユーザーグループ 登録する プロフィール ログイン

With Ball serving as the top player in the NBA this summer

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    www.bodyplusbbs.com Forum Index -> トレーニング
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
keorest

登録日: 2017.08.05
記事: 8

記事日時: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 pm    記事の件名: With Ball serving as the top player in the NBA this summer 引用付きで返信

The Los Angeles Lakers notably selected former UCLA Bruins guard Lonzo Ball with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft. As a result, the up and comer somehow exceeded the initial expectations at the most recent installment of the NBA’s Summer League.

With Ball serving as the top player in the NBA this summer, Lakers president of basketball operations Earvin “Magic” Johnson has certainly taken notice.

“You can see that,” said Johnson, via ESPN. “If he’s getting triple doubles in the summer league https://www.uclabasketballjersey.com/gyorgy-goloman-jersey-c-8.html, he is going to get triple doubles in the regular season. Just like me, when I got here, there was pressure. I was the No. 1 pick. I didn’t care about that. I am going to play my game. Lonzo is going to play his game. The great ones do.”

Although the Summer League does not feature all of the talent that the NBA has to offer Ike Anigbogu Jersey, the former collegiate standout definitely showed that he can hang atop the highest level.

“Lonzo is special, no question about it, because he makes everyone better,” Johnson continued. “He does something you can’t teach. He gives you a scoring pass. Very few point guards in this league can do that. I am talking about giving you a pass that leads to the score, not just passing it to you.

“I like him because he also is now a great teammate. He has a special effect on people.”

Last season, the Lakers finished the campaign with a disappointing 26 56 record en route to missing the postseason for the fourth consecutive year.

“I think it is the same in terms of the basketball IQ,” Johnson added regarding the similarities between him and the Lakers’ rookie. “What is lacking in our game is a guy that can create a shot for somebody else. That is why Golden State https://www.uclabasketballjersey.com/jerrold-smith-jersey-c-9.html, San Antonio and Cleveland are so good. They got multiple guys who can create a shot for somebody else. That is the one thing that he has that you cannot teach.”
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    www.bodyplusbbs.com Forum Index -> トレーニング All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum